Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fruit Chat Take 2

Well Yesterday I tried to make Fruit Chaat. And simply put, I failed miserably. Its not my fault that my wife doesn't label her Masaala bottles. And spare me from not 'smelling' the difference between cummin powder and Chaat Masaala. Its Ramadhan I couldn't even taste to tell. Anyways, now I know the difference. And going to make the world's most popular (at least for me) fruit chaat. Thanks to the below recipe, I am going to give 'making a fruit chat', another go.




Ingredients

  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Pear
  • Guavas
  • Peach
  • Tangerine or Orange
  • A handful of Grapes
  • Pomegranate (optional)
  • 3 to 4 tbsp Sugar
  • A pinch of Salt
  • 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Pisa Zeera)
  • ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder (Pisi Kaali Mirch)
  • A few drops of Lemon Juice or Orange Juice
  • 1 tsp chaat masaala

Directions



  1. In a large bowl, chop all fruit in small pieces. Add sugar, cumin powder, lemon or orange juice, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well.

Courtesy:
Well I mixed a few recipes, but if you want more recipes, you can visit the below link
http://www.angelfire.com/country/fauziaspakistan/fruitchaat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment