Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FIFA 2010 - Germany Looking Good

Knock Knock, who is there? FIFA World Cup 2010.

Well even if you are not a huge football fan, you can't escape the FIFA world cup fever. One way or the other you tend to get caught up in it. Well I had caught it as well. And like every Pakistani, Brazil is the team I support. I don't see any link, but they look to be a country much like Pakistan. Out of all difficulties they have a team competing quite well in a major world event.

Anyways, I saw the German nailing of Australia (highlights only), and it looks that German have brought in a pretty decent team. They look nicely polished and are the most calm team inside the striking area. Their strikers are not rushing things up and always finding fellow strikers close by. I haven't seen Brazil, Portugal as yet, but Germany seems to have the best team as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment